Tuesday, 11 September 2012

The Girl with The Dragon Tatto- Opening Times

00.07

00.09

00.12

00.16

00.18

00.21

00.25

00.28

00.34

00.37

00.40

00.44

00.50

01.03

01.05

01.09

01.14

01.19

01.22

01.25

01.28

01.31

01.33

01.38

01.47

01.50

01.54

02.08

02.21

By doing this activity I have learned roughly how many slates there are in an introduction, the order in which they up, so it helped me by showing the order of importance, I have also learned how long it should roughly be and how long slates should appear on screen.





From doing this I have learned what kind of roles are involved in a title sequence as we were looking more in depth and also why the production companies are always first in a title sequence due to there rights.

1 comment:

  1. Level 4 LOW
    to get higher maybe try to present the pictures in a more interesting way, slideshow?

    ReplyDelete